Photobucket
EAT. PRAY. LOVE. LAUGH.
 
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

back into the grind...


Aloha!

My boyfriend and I just returned from our fabulous trip two nights ago and though things are still wee bit groggy, we're getting back into the thick of things and are eager to share our experiences with our friends and family.  After waking from a 12 hour slumber, we slowly but surely began unpacking and uploading pictures.  And boy, we've taken a TON of pictures of our adventures and interesting candid moments.  I'll be starting my "picture a day from my trip" series tomorrow but I just wanted to let all of you beautiful bloggers know that I'm back and in full swing to read up on the happenings with you too! 

*Travel is such a wonderful experience and I hope more people can partake in trips throughout their lifetime.  Til tomorrow, have a great Wednesday!*


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...