Welcome to 2014!
It is now January 8th and my oh my has it been a whirlwind of fun, changes, and happenings.
Here are a few memorable events that I loved about 2013!
- Celebrated 2 years with my love
- Visited my home in Honolulu to celebrate my bestie's wedding to her love
- Spent some quality time with my family and besties at home
- completed my pre-requisites for an Occupational Therapy Master's program
- Started working at a great company (PayPal) where I've learned so much about myself, people, and made some wonderful friends
- Flew to Alexandria & D.C. to celebrate another beautiful wedding for Joel's brother to the beautiful Meghan!
- Got to see the Abraham Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII memorial and the White House!
- Found an awesome brick walled apartment complete with bay window and the all the space I would need!
- Celebrated my fourth Christmas in Nebraska with my Mom, Joel and his family, and had some family fly in from Honolulu to celebrate the holidays too!
- Learned to commute on a bicycle which I have grown to enjoy!
- Joel and I were lucky on Black friday with a great TV & Blue Ray
- Had a wonderful New Year's with those I love deeply!
- Welcomed my cute nephew into the world!
- Looking forward to seeing families grow in 2014! ;)
- As hard as it can be...learned to keep putting one step in front of the other when life seems to push you a step back.
- Learned to stop being a procrastinator, something I hope to carry over to 2014!
- Been blessed with an amazing support system from my boyfriend, family, and friends.
2013 has been filled with blessings I am incredibly grateful for, I look forward to what's to come in 2014 and to claim the blessings I have been working towards for years now :)
Here are a few things I hope to achieve in 2014, inspired by Lauren Conrad!
- A bad habit I'm going to break: spending frivilously.
- A destination I'd like to visit: Zion
- I'm going to work harder at: SAVING SAVING SAVING!
- A project Id like to finish: Decorating my bedroom.
- A class i'd like to take: OT 101 ;)
- I'd like to spend more time doing: Ballet Beautiful
- A food I want to eat more of: Veggies & Fruits
- I want to wear more: pink & flowers
- My ultimate goal this year: Achieve chapter 1 of my OT program :)
As a reminder to myself this year I plan to print these out and place them in a beautiful frame next to my bed.
2014 I am ready for you!