Photobucket
EAT. PRAY. LOVE. LAUGH.
 
Photobucket

Friday, June 01, 2012

hello june.

Taken on the hana kapi'ae trail on the north shore of Kaua'i via Mia Goo

June has finally arrived and I'm pretty excited for this month.  It's hard to believe that half of 2012 has gone by so quickly.  Just a few months ago my boyfriend, his family, and I were planning our trip to Manila, Phillipines and now I'm gearing up to welcome being 28 and continue my classes for school.  Craziness. 

Amongst the craziness there are a few roses I've found along the way.  Here are several things that have brought happiness to my heart this week. 

*I had an interview today for a new opportunity that I hope works out well!

* My grandpa told me he was eating a mango from our old mango tree at home.  Those mangoes are delicious I was happy to hear it's still growing! They're also my favorite mangoes too.  The tree is probably over 30 years old! 

* Spent some time with my niece earlier in the week which is always a wonderful time =) 

* Received my textbooks for school. 

In darkness, confusion, and/or challenges of any accord, there will always, always, always, be something to be happy about.  Now that we're at the half way point and we have 6 months still ahead of us this kind reminder will be my mantra for the rest of the year.  Sticking to it and sticking to my guns in the rest of my life will be the challenge, but a challenge I'm willing to embrace. 

What has brought you roses and smiles this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...