Photobucket
EAT. PRAY. LOVE. LAUGH.
 
Photobucket

Friday, December 02, 2011

Books.

An old time leisurely past time that many adore and many loathe. I'd place myself in the adore category, but at times, the loathe category. It's been a wee bit long since I've last posted...  There's just been so much going on. Transitioning into a new place and moving.  I think you can learn a lot about someone when you're moving.  It's a stressful time.  Especially moving to a new STATE.  Yes. I did that.  With my BF.  He helped me.  Has been patient with me. And has loved me through it all.  Blessed...is just an understatement.  I thank God for him everyday.

Back to books.  I am starting school in two days, and I'm buying my book today.  I have my book for my other class. But, I have to physically go to the bookstore for my other book. This may sound normal for all you blog readers out there... but for me it's a little nostalgic and weird.  I've been in online classes all winter & spring last year...and this class is the first IN CLASS class I'll be taking since I graduated with my bachelor's.  Exciting, weird. It's Math.  Meh. On a good note, I'm hoping I can sell my other unnecessary books I accumulated last spring.  Hopefully it all goes swimmingly.

I'm hoping this book is much less than an arm and a leg. I'm hoping a pinky finger...funds are low. And I'm still job searching.  Staying optimistic though, who knows, something might turn up in a few days! *crossing fingers*

Have any of you been battling going back to school after being away for awhile? Or job search been rough?

Your thoughts and positive vibes would be greatly appreciated =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...