Photobucket
EAT. PRAY. LOVE. LAUGH.
 
Photobucket

Thursday, December 22, 2011

What I Like about Christmas...



Christmas.  It's only two days away! Festivities in the works and procrastination at its best, stress & worry are bound to make an appearance at some point.  I feel them creeping in and I'm doing my best to keep them far away.  Because, at Christmas, there's so many things that make me smile.  This week, I am happy to report a number of great things that have happened...

...Frosty mornings.  What I'm enjoying most about living in the midwest right now is seeing the change of seasons.  I may be a much bigger fan of warm weather, green mountains, and the beach, but mornings like the one pictured above, that's just marvelous!
...Christmas Lights. One of the few times you can really make your house and lawn shine & sparkle!  Growing up, my grandparents took my sister and I to see Christmas lights at Honolulu Hale and through different neighborhoods.  Hey, it's free, gas was cheaper, and you got amused children in the backseat, easy as pie! One thing I wanna see next Christmas: Christmas lane.
...Working. I am now a working woman again, I am so very thankful for all the prayers, positive vibes, and support from my loved ones...
...Spending time with my family up here.  Being able to see my niece at her Christmas show & horseback riding lessons, is just priceless to me =)
...Having dinner with my sis, binlaw, and niece.
...Getting pedis with my sister in one of the most beautiful nail spas I've been to.
...Spending time with my boyfriend's humangous family =)



and what I like about Christmas...
...the decorations, the lights, and winterized everything.
...the Huge Santa & mrs. claus in front of honolulu hale.
...the smell of Christmas Trees.
...truly the spirit of Giving.  It makes you happy, it makes them happy, it makes the world go 'round.
...the Christmas LOVE.

There have been so many changes this year which have required more patience and learning. So wanting something in particular for Christmas has been a low priority of mine.  But, every girl likes to dream and wish, so for me, I think I want to go outdoor ice skating for Christmas!!

I wish all of you a safe and beautiful Christmas!  May God bless you with love, laughter, and happiness throughout this Christmas season and well into the new year!!

I wanna hear from you fabulous readers...
Has there been something you've been wishing for this Christmas?  
What is your favorite part of the Christmas season?  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...