Photobucket
EAT. PRAY. LOVE. LAUGH.
 
Photobucket

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunny Sunday.


Happy Sunday everyone! I hope your weekend is going by swimmingly.  Before I start gushing about the oh so cute DIY ingredients above, I just wanna tell you that if you ever have a chance to spend several hours with a child, do so!  I got to spend some valuable time with my niece yesterday. She was so sweet and cute! It was hard to leave her.  She's 6 and full of energy and sillyness.  She asked me nicely to watch her ballet class, which was adorable! We played rock, paper, scissors in the car ride, sang Yankee Doodle Dandee, O Beautiful, and we were fairy friends who could change into anything we wanted.  We also watched Lady and the tramp with my sister and we did our nails.  My niece and I also had our own party in her room, equipped with disco light, some Lady Gaga, and some awesome dance moves.  Fun times I tell ya.

I enjoyed all of those wonderful moments with my niece, I am so very much looking forward to playing more pretend games and doing our nails together again next weekend.  Children, you gotta love them! These are the moments that are precious and priceless.


Back to the pretty crafting ingredients above.  As I get more and more involved in the blogworld I've come across some amazing women! When I found a "pin" on pinterest of the genius date stamp above I immediately went hunting, and I found, Dear Lizzy, Elizabeth Kartchner's blog and learned that she had her own craft line.  I eagerly awaited when her line would be available online and jumped on it.  The date stamp has little messages and symbols next to the date, like those library date stamps, just cuter.  The ruffle paper, i mean, it's just splendid. Little bit feminine but not too much.

The Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line has such cute items perfect for scrapbooking, pictures frames, any project your creative brain can come up with.  You can find them at Two Peas in a Bucket and over at Blue Moon Scrapbooking.  They are just so darn lovely, I'm excited that I will have a little bit more time to work my creative arts muscles.

I'll be sure to share with you guys what I come up with and I'll probably hunt down a few more things for my upcoming project. Until then, have a happy and blessed sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...