Photobucket
EAT. PRAY. LOVE. LAUGH.
 
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

the month of green

Good day everyone! I hope you had a fantastic weekend of relaxation and fun.  

My weekend sure was productive. The weekend started out with a delicious dinner with Joel at Wasabi Sushi.  A place we (the bf, me, and his whole family) enjoy very much. It's a made to order all you can eat buffet. mmmm.  My favorite time to go is dinner time, cuz that's when they have sashimi and I can eat that salmon sashimi like it's going out of style! yess! Finished it off with some yummy green tea ice cream then came home to watch some movies with the family.  

We also had a surprise birthday brunch for Joel's sister and boy was it a surprise! I love surprises for others and for myself.  I've learned, that when planning a surprise anything, you must think on your feet and definitely roll with the punches.  

Here's a delicious picture of my wonderful Caramel Hazelnut Latte from Wheatfields. It was oh so grand! If you're a latte lover you'd love it! 


 Yesterday I finally applied for my passport.  You have no idea what a relief that was to get it out of the way.  It's a good feeling to get all your errands done, don't you agree?  Then coming back to relax and watch some, Bachelor - The women tell all!  That was great, those women, Emily, Nicki, and Kacie, are really great catches and so are all of those women.  I truly wish the best for them and I'm sure they are going to find love soon.  What do you think? 

Another show that we've been addicted to is Revenge.  We've been watching it on Hulu plus, episode after episode.  It's a pretty darn good show. My next guilty pleasure.  If you haven't yet, do give an episode a watch, I advise you to start from episode 1 because it could get a bit confusing. 

Now that we're in the month of green, this is how I like to think of March, it's all about green to me.  Saint Patrick's day, corned beef and cabbage, and gold coins.  And most people have spring break in March. It already feels like spring is approaching, what with the warm weather today and sunny skies! Yess!!

Anything fun and exciting happen during your weekend?  Any travel plans this march for spring break? 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...